Becoming a blogger at PerEXP Teamworks contains stated rules and conditions. These rules and conditions are explained in the following headings. If you accept the “Rules and conditions for becoming a blogger,” you can apply for authorship on the “Register” page.
PerEXP Teamworks blogger terms and conditions
Rules regarding personal information
- In the “Register” form, first and last name information must be filled in as written on the ID to represent you and be avoided the need for additional verification.
- You must be 14 or older (14+) to write a blog. (Situations in which specific initiatives are recognized may occur depending on experience.)
- Your visible name in the WordPress profile should consist of your real name and surname: The written b will be published on PerEXP Teamworks’ website, and PerEXP Teamworks will send you an invitation to publish them on your behalf. After this invitation, at the registration stage, your name in your WordPress profile should be the first and last name that you use in real life.
- The about me section of your WordPress profile should be filled: The “About Me” section in your WordPress user profile should be filled. (Readers will have information about you in your blog and will be able to see your other blogs.)
NOTE: PerEXP Teamworks requires that the profile information of the bloggers it has is completely complete about the steps that will provide a reference potency to the person at the point of representing themselves.
Blog writing rules
- For people or groups to be better coordinated, people or groups should be included in the Discord community. This is essential for interacting between a person or group and PerEXP Teamworks.
- There is no commercial gain for members from the content produced and the ads appearing in the content, and no claim can be made in this regard. PerEXP Teamworks only offers advantages over presenting and referring your content.
- The written blog posts must be original to the extent that they cannot contain any copyright status. The sources used should be indicated in the form of a link, with what kind of information is used in parentheses. (If there is a copy of the content, the removal process is applied without any warning.)
- If a request is sent for the publication of a blog that does not belong to you, it is removed indefinitely by the management of PerEXP Teamworks, and if the content has a copyright, it may also open the way for the implementation of situations that may involve much heavier sanctions. (In a multidimensional situation, a legal process is initiated for unauthorized content use.)
NOTE: The administrative mail used by PerEXP Teamworks (email@example.com) with your blog post and may send you a paper on your authorship. At this point, it is important you keep the notifications of your emails constantly open. In case of any inadequacy, you will be notified of this situation again by mail.
- The content of the blog post should not contain any inappropriate situations. (Some examples of inappropriate situations are: content containing political and terrorism content, content containing advertising of any institution or organization, pornography, content containing private information, etc.)
- There must be a designated name for the blog post that you want to publish. The fact that the blog post you write has a special name is one of the biggest factors that make you stand out in search engines.
- Since a blog post that is requested to be published will be shared as a post and a summary that highlights it is required, you should add a summary of this post. It can be mentioned which titles are mentioned in this blog, how information is included and what the reader will gain. For this reason, it is mandatory to have a description (Summary) of every blog post you write.
- In the case of any team work & joint writing, the contracting author (Lead author) of that team should be. Although the authors included in the blog appear to be the authors of that blog, there must be a contractor for the blog. This person can be the person who contributes the most to the blog or the person chosen by the joint decision of the team.
- The blog requested to be published is written and sent via the WordPress system or Discord. If the blog is published after passing the approval of the editor and management, the person is notified. If any blog author receives 3 warnings or does not respond to emails sent and requiring a response within a certain period of time, he/she will be suspended from PerEXP Teamworks.
- And also if any blogger leaves PerEXP Teamworks, he continues to stay the same on behalf of the person who published the blogs. Blog removal requests cannot be created from the feedback widget in each work except for certain specific reasons (Situations that create problems on behalf of the blogger).
- PerEXP Teamworks adopts a flexible style despite the members and creates a team culture within the framework of it. To protect and maintain this culture, there are “PerEXP Teamworks Discord Community Rules and Terms” accepted by all members. This rule covers all members, especially the writers and artists who are in the community. Any violation of the rules results in a sanction. (This rule covers all TWs communities.)
- Exhibiting any reaction or action that is harmful to the “TWs Team Management and Tasking” structures results in sanctions related to the initiator.
- It is forbidden to open any audio or written data shared in the communities of PerEXP Teamworks to any media except TWS’s communities and groups. (NDA)
NOTE: By filling out the “Register” application form in PerEXP Teamworks, you are deemed to have fully accepted these terms. In any rule update, all blog authors within PerEXP Teamworks are notified of this.
This translation was made by Ahmet Ege Çarıkçıoğlu.